[linux-audio-user] Tracker Repository Copyright?

I have found an amazing archive of tracker XI instruments at

http://www.kiarchive.ru/pub/misc/sounds/samples/ft2/

I was wondering if others were aware of this resource, and also if anyone
knows who made the samples in the first place and what their copyright
status is? I have emailed the maintainer of the archive but he is yet to
reply.

I have a cleaned up version of the archive (with all the files unrar-ed)
which is big but maybe would be worth uploading somewhere else if this is
allowed? It would be a shame for this resource to disappear completely.

James