[linux-audio-user] List Archive and replying

Last Thursday 24 June 2004 18:26, Marv Smoak was like:
> When I'm viewing a message in the archive, and click
> on Reply, the message to which I'm replying is not
> quoted in the compose-message screen. ?I'm sure I can
> solve this by cut/paste manually. ?Is there a way to
> setup the mail program to generate the quote of the
> the replied-to message automatically as when the original
> message is in my mailbox? ?Or is this a limitation of
> the archive setup?

kmail should do this by default. maybe you have an old version. It _should_ be
obvious in Settings > Configure KMail >> Composer, but YMwpV ;-)
It's not a function of the list set-up AFAIK.

cheers

tim hall