[linux-audio-user] A little scared of Debian, was Fresh PC waiting for basic installation - Advice?

Last Saturday 10 July 2004 17:14, RickTaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx was like:
> ?I wonder if you could script Synaptic to pipe stuff through alien or maybe
> build the alien code into synaptic.

Synaptic is basically just a front-end for apt, so maybe?

> ?Then CCRMA and Demudi/Agnula could work joyously together, get twice the
> amount of work done and twice the amount of sleep... all of linux audio
> could be one big happy family living joyously and happily together using
> debs and rpms with equal ease.

CCRMA & AGNULA work pretty closely with each other as it is and I'm sure both
would welcome ways of cutting down on packaging time.

cheers

tim hall