[linux-audio-user] Jack and SHM

Robert Jonsson a ?crit :

> That there is a difference if you build with POSIX shm vs SysV shm I didn't
> know. I guess there are still other problems with POSIX shm that keep you
> from using that ?

Hi Robert,
Well in fact I use jack with POSIX shm for a few month now and every
thing is fine. I can run all jack audio app I have without any problem
with my cheap SBLive. I have no xrun with -p1024 and a few when
switching desktop or starting apps with -p512 (which seems to be the
normal behaviour with a SBLive).
But it seems that there is a preference for SysV shm (this is the
default in configure !!) so I was wondering why.

Christophe