[Jamin] Re: [linux-audio-user] good spectrum analyser

> Is capturing files and burning CDs also being
> discussed? Then DAO is all that's needed. Being able
> to fill the text fields is pretty interesting. Text
> fields include; producer, artist, date, titles, etc.

Do you mean a pop-up PQ code editor within Ardour, Ron?

As for fields, let's not forget ISRC codes, for automated royalty
accounting. I gather many radio stations rely on this now, so it's
got to be a 'must-have' feature for a professional musician.

Cheers

Daniel