Re: [Music] Chafe - Wildfire

On Tue, Sep 03, 2024 at 11:29:26PM +0200, Jeanette C. wrote:

> my virtual acoustic ensemble is back with more experimental music: Wildfire
> https://youtu.be/nnDppQ3tgfU
> The ensemble is a physically modelled group of instruments, set in a virtual
> room, using binaural spatialisation, all done in Csound.

Being in holiday I could only listen using some cheap earbuds that
came with the laptop. The L and R sounds are quite convincing, the
front / back ones less so, but that's only to be expected without
head motion tracking.

The music reminded me of something I made at the time of the first
LAC I attended (2004, 20 years ago !), using AlsaModular's random
features together with a 'Gamalan' scale from Scala. Listening to
this for some time cleans your mind...

All by all nice work !

Ciao,

--