Re: [OT] Commandline podcast manager

Hey Jeanette,

When you say latest version, is it because your system updated and now the program doesn't work? If so, have you tried out distrobox?

With distrobox, you can run another distro as a container. For instance, you could run a container of debian/ubuntu with older software to run greg.

Otherwise, I did a quick search and found:

https://castget.johndal.com/ - Castget

and

https://github.com/freshe/poddl - poddl.

Brandon Hale