Re: Fedivision music contest/festival

Am 07.05.24 um 09:55 schrieb david:
I didn't see anything on their site saying a song couldn't have been written earlier, just as long as it was unreleased and less than four minutes long. Maybe some folk will try for it, anyway!

The rules on https://fedivision.party/ state as item 2:

"The song has to be freshly created for Fedivision and be previously unpublished."

Of course the former is hard to enforce or be proven otherwise, but I still wouldn't have time to participate. I'm hesitant to create an account on a fediverse platform anyway. Most of the servers have too far-reaching community rules, IMHO, that would be in conflict with my artistic liberty.

But that's just my POV, it is in no way my intention to dissuade others from participating.

Chris