Re: Experiences with AES67-Daemon ?

I would be interested to hear about this as well. I tried the daemon out in the studios at my workplace that all run with Dante, but I couldn't see anything show up in dante controller and gave up. I probably did not know anything about it, but it also appears to only support alsa it looks like.

Brandon Hale

Apr 4, 2024 7:56:32 AM nik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: