Re: [music] Walking on trees

Hi Jeanette,
Hey hey,
new music:
https://youtu.be/_Qsr5tS86QA
It's an improvised piece, sounding a bit latin American. All instruments are physically modelled or physically informed, real instruments that might be, put into a nice 3d room, so best put your headphones on.
I enjoyed this a lot! I am always amazed at what people do with Csound. I first came across it while I was still working, been retired
now for many years. I must dig out my headphones and try it that way. I'll also try it in our church sometime when no-one's around,
turn it up loud in a big space!

Bill