Re: [music] Walking on trees

On 4/4/24 10:13, Jeanette C. wrote:
Hey hey,
new music:
https://youtu.be/_Qsr5tS86QA
It's an improvised piece, sounding a bit latin American. All instruments are physically modelled or physically informed, real instruments that might be, put into a nice 3d room, so best put your headphones on.

The piece was recorded/performed in MIDI, bounced to audio using some of my Csound instruments and then processed through a virtual 3d room in Csound with a bit of EQ and compression at the end.

Hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Damn, girl, you're good! A great piece. I'm listening through my good headphones and the separation and placement in the "room" is awesome. Very clean and no interference.

And very interesting instruments. "Physically modelled or physically informed" - what does that mean?

Thanks for sharing!

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx