Re: Guitarix.vst v0.2 released

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024, Hermann Meyer wrote:
> Guitarix.vst is the full blown guitarix stack as VST3 plugin for Linux,
> using Juce to wrap the guitarix engine into a VST3 plugin.

My goodness.  Finally got to play around with this tonight -- had to
USE_SYSTEM_JUCE to make it work for some reason, but lordy this is great.

I've historically been chaining Guitarix externally, could never quite get the
same sounds with the individual plugins (likely my own skills hitting their
limits) but re-wiring external Guitarix into the DAW was always a bit of a
chore.

Fired this up and had immediate access to my own presets.  So much fun.

Fantastic work Hermann, this is really good stuff.  Can't wait to play with the
new automation super powers.

Mahlon E. Smith
http://www.martini.nu/