Midi controllers and/or beat makers for Android

Friends

I'm looking at things like https://www.mixvibes.com/remixlive

There are a lot of android tablets in my world and I'd like to try to put them to good use. Some of my collaborators are very shy of computers, but we'll used to touch interfaces

But I have been badly burned in theast by apps with terrific user interfaces but no way to connect or export compositions

Looking at the app store, it is full of ad ware and marketing crap

I do not mind paying. I like paying reasonable prices, and I have a very strong preference for libre

Has anybody experience they could share with me?