Re: sanitize midi files on command line?

Thanks Jeanette, thanks Paul!

I was able to import the midi file in midish, and indeed it corrects
overlapping ("nested") notes into single longer notes. Nice! Right now I
am just wondering how to shorten these overlapping notes instead...

cheersz, P

* Jeanette C. <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2023-10-17 22:43]: