Programmable Audio Workshop (PAW-23), Lyon, France, Dec. 2, 2023 + Bonus Workshop on Faust -> FPGA

The Programmable Audio Workshop (PAW) is a yearly one day FREE event gathering members of the programmable audio community around scientific talks and hands-on workshops. The 2023 edition of PAW is hosted by the INRIA/INSA/GRAME-CNCM Emeraude Team at the Marie Curie Library of INSA Lyon (France) on December 2nd, 2023. The theme of this year's PAW is "Artificial Intelligence and Audio Programming Languages" with a strong focus on computer music languages (i.e., Faust, ChucK, and PureData). The main aim of PAW-23 is to give an overview of the various ways artificial intelligence is used and approached in the context of Domain Specific Languages (DSL) for real-time audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP).

As a side event, we will also be organizing a "Faust/FPGA" workshop on Dec. 1, 2023 in Lyon.

More information as well as the full program of these events are available at: https://paw.grame.fr

We look forward to seeing you there and we remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

Stéphane for the PAW-23 Team