Confused about sample rates.

I mentioned in a previous email that I've switched to Pipewire on my laptop.

It works fine with most things - I use Audacious to play CDs, and Firefox seems
happy enough to play things from You-Tube or BBC. However, when I try to run
GrandOrgue I get confusing messages, saying:

Error: No sound output will happen. Samples per buffer has been changed by the sound driver to 512.

Under jack, I had been running at 44100sps, with 2 buffers of 1024 samples.
QJackCtl shows this as still being in force, though whether this is what pipewire is actually doing I don't know. Changing setting in QJackCtl to 512 spb gives a message
which suggests that pipewire is still expecting 1024.

Bill