Re: Editing and reloading .sfz files

Am 16.09.23 um 20:44 schrieb David Sumbler:
Is there some way of being able to test sfz files, with automatic reload as in Sforzando, but using native Linux programs and/or plugins?

I'm testing SFZ files in sfizz loaded as an LV2 or VST3 plugin in Carla running as a stand-alone plugin host.

I get *occasional* crashes when editing loaded SFZ files, but they're not very frequent.

I'm running Manjaro, so the Carla and sfizz versions I'm running are possibly more up-to-date than on Ubuntu Studio. In fact, for sfizz I usually use the AUR sfizz-git package, so I'm running a version compiled from a recent git repo commit.

Chris