[MUSIC] Two Bits

(apologies for overlap if you're already on the Yoshimi list)

An electronic piece titled 'Two Bits'

Track:
On archive.org in FLAC format (recommended for sound quality):
https://ia902701.us.archive.org/12/items/Synthesised_Glimpse_Thalassa/two_bits.flac

On Soundcloud (unknown compression applied):
https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/two-bits

This started out as a 'test beat' for testing some recent Rosegarden features with Yoshimi and then (thanks to encouragement from the Yoshimi list), become a piece and I decided that it will be the first released single of an electronic music project I started a while a go called 'Synthesised Glimpse'.

This is 100% Linux, and 100% sound made in Yoshimi. Composed in Rosegarden.

I am also making available the 'sources' (i.e. Rosegarden files, Yoshimi state, Pd patch, etc.) under GPL 3.0

Here is the git repository:
https://gitlab.com/lorenzosu-team/synthesised-glimpse-two-bits

Hope you enjoy 😄

Lorenzo