Re: Elementary help needed with qTractor

Hey David,

This may be a silly suggestion, but did your headphones bleed into the microphone during your second and third recording? The mic might be picking up what was playing back to you in your headphones. Solo on of your recordings just to make sure and see if the guide track is still there.

If that's not the case, check the routings tab in Qtractor and see if something is routed in a weird way. However, I'm guessing you just recorded headphone bleed.

I hope this helps!,

Brandon Hale