Re: Ideas re MIDI controller to replace existing PSR keyboard?

Hello David!
Mar 6 2023, david has written:
Arturia KeyLab 88 MKII USB MIDI Keyboard
I'm not sure about this one, but it is, IIRC, designed to work
particularly with their software. It may just work fine.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 USB MIDI Controller
I know that it can work as a MIDI controller, but this is definitely
design to work with the Komplete system.
SL88 Studio USB MIDI controller
I have seen this in use with Linux and it did work well, including
splits,channel assignments and control knobs.
It may work for all of them, but this is all I know.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)