[music] I Lean to You (bigband)

Hey hey,
I'd like to share my latest piece:
https://youtu.be/q-MrtHBBUa8
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7hkmffdpt9c7tp/i_lean_to_you.ogg
This is a big band, somewhat jazzy ballad, with a somewhat energetic middle section. Otherwise it is very late night compatible.

This was the first time I tried my hadn at a proper big band arrangement. Well, I only had a brass sextet of two trumpets, two French horns, one trombone and one tuba. Add piano, electric bass and (mostly) sparse drums.

Instruments used: DrumGizmo and LinuxSampler. The brass and piano are commercial libraries, both by Sampletekk (BOB Orchestral Brass and Yamaha 7CG piano), the bass is a free Rickenbecker SFZ, I think it is part of the No Budge Band (NBB) collection.

I hope you enjoy and can relax with it!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c