[Music] You shape my heart - tryig something different

Hey hey,
in this song I have tried a few different things. But first the links:
You Shape My Heart (single version / song only):
https://youtu.be/2cf8ZiFucIM
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8375gn56ky8hdj/you_shape_my_heart.ogg
Stage version (with introductory scene):
https://youtu.be/TYQ78tHhjRM
This song, with good reason, cites the Theme for Cariad:
https://youtu.be/niUZMYIfWEI
(3:16 in the single and 5:58 in the stage version).
This song is inspired by parts of Tim Minchin's musical version of Matilda. So it brings more drama to the table, a little more fun (I think).

The instruments featured: LinuxSampler, with a commercial piano, the VPO (Virtual Player Orchestra), a bass from the No Budget Band (NBB) collection, and commercial brass sounds. setBfree for the gorgeous organ sound and DrumGizmo for the drums, ussing the Aasmonster2 kit, with yet again different processing).

The lyrics are below, in this case they might actually help, since the song tries to tell a story.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

*** Lyrics ***
When you first called again,
After the intervening years,
You made me sit up...
I'm all ears.
We weren't the girls we'd been.
You are a goddess to my heart.
I'd pray to you from afar:
Much too far apart.
-
Now, there was my heart alight,
Singing all my love to you,
But I couldn't tell you straight
That I love you.

[chorus]
I care for you!
(She's into you as she can be.)
You shape my heart.
You said it too.
(And you are hers, we see.)
I just want to sing...
Sing my love to you.

I was consoled with admiring you from afar;
(One eye laughing, one eye crying.)
I'd made peace with the world,
But then the world stood on its head.
You gave me a chance to declare myself.
"I suppose it's obvious," I said
"I am in love with you."
And you said: "I am too."
-
Our love pours in waterfalls
Down to our hearts 'til they overflow.
Then we will burst in bliss.
And touch and kiss!
Touch and Kiss!

[chorus]
I care for you!
(She's into you as she can be.)
You shape my heart.
You said it too.
(And you are hers, we see.)
I just want to sing...
Sing my love to you.

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

... And that I know you're out there and I know that you still care <3
(Britney Spears)