Re: Trouble using BinauralDecoder from iempluginsuite

Please ignore, I did manage to compile the iempluginsuite and get the standalone running, albeit with an inversion of the y-axis since my last test with VST version in Ardour. Other problems too but I'll start asking on the SuperCollider forum first.