Re: [music] Theme and fugue for Cariad (soundtrack and for part organ fugue)

Dec 18 2022, Francesco Ariis has written:

Listened to them both, the theme is very well balanced in all its voices
(dynamics were a bit rough on my laptop speakers),
No only there, I'm afraid. :(

The counterpoint respects the rules (from what my ear can hear) and it
is well developed an interesting in its registration choice (you usually
have more flutes in the upper part).
Hm, someting else to take into account. Some more research is iin order
then. Starting by: what is the upper part? Will this change with the
main theme or the voice currently holding the top part?

Very well done, I hope you will compose more baroque music in the future
Thank you!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c