[music] Love Incorporated

Hey hey,
a neat little package made with synthpop, rock, dubstep and EDM:
https://youtu.be/xG-MMB3_1NY
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0v21iduuhgjoe7/love_incorporated.ogg

This song uses a lot of Csound, both sounds rendered to disk and loaded into LinuxSampler as well as live playing. Drums, effects, guitars and basses. Next in line is Yoshimi with another really good bass, pads and pluck sounds. This is followed by more LinuxSampler and a bit of hardware. This song required quite a bit of mixing work, but I still hold that it was totally worth it. :)

The lyrics are below, in case someone wants them. My comprehensibility hasn't improved. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

*** Lyrics ***
Snap decision on the edge of perfection:
Line by line, keep goin'.
Burning eyes in the silver reflexion.
Red and white: it's showin'.
It's where pain and joy
Are like one golden coin.
Such a sharp, racy toy
To employ.
-
Someone here - someone there
Take a mere - little care...
But the world is unfair,
Risk a dream if you dare...
-
Love incorporated:
Heartbreak guaranted.
Our plots come with serrated
Edges Cut to bleed.
Get on the ride!
It'll tan your hide.

Strike a spark with a positive whiplash:
Flame by flame, you're set alight.
Feed your passion with a merciless love stash!
Eyes and skin so bright.
Slap a stamp on your skin,
Ink the message in.
Bind your heart in a tie