Re: [Music] Easy

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 18:56:14 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi Holger,
>you're very welcome and I'm looking forward to your next songs. I know that a
>second pair of ears is valuable in the process. Even I rarely publish anything
>before I've shared it with another musician friend and lsitened to his mixing
>feedback. Vocals in particular can be difficult to mix, they are so dynamic.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jeanette

Late to the party.. Was away and off grid. Some very nice work here, overall
style seems downbeat which is not a problem but i think the occasional brighter
track would provide more balance.

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/