Re: [Music] Papaya

Hi Jeanette,

Ok, a whole album in one song. Only someone who is not afraid of running out of ideas can allow herself something like that;-)
I find the drums very nicely polished, especially the work with the hihat and cymbals. There are many little fills/modulations/additions to discover.
I really like the solo sound from 3:10 (I think it can be heard a bit further in the background before). It reminds me of a muted trumpet. The arabic-inspired melody line is also nice.
However, I would have made the mix a little denser to give the quite complex structure more cohesion.
Oh and: beautiful vocals!

Holger

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)