[music] Going rascal

Hey hey,
this is a very energetic, driven rock/prog track.
https://youtu.be/H0qAu1U9U3o
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z19uw7ksqlf0nrp/going_rascal.ogg

I had this theme lying around for ages. It seemed too good to just get lost at the back of the sofa. So I rerecorded it from scratch.

In terms of sounds it's mostly in excercise in analogue, subtractive synthesis and patching on my Behriinger Neutron. The drums are Drumgizmo with the Aasmonster kit, which I love a lot. More difficult to edit, but it brings a lot more potential for shaping. Especially the drums took a lot of shaping and processing from simple filtering, EQ'ing and compression to creative processing. :)

Hope you enjoy it, have a great Sunday!

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Just hang around and you'll see,