Re: Multichannel analog I/O audio interface: experiences and tips

Agree. Ph

Philippe Bekaert

Op 15 jun. 2022 om 15:03 heeft Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Don't misunderstand me. I would never claim that ALSA is well documented, certainly not for device driver authors. I was just pushing back on the idea that the situation on macOS is much better. It *looks* better, but looks can be deceiving.