Re: seeking a creative songwriting solution.

Hi Brandon,
Thanks for the energetic ideas.
As shared, i am not in Linux, as I have not found an inclusive for me way to use the platform. Built in notation would be ideal, but what you shared which has me interested is a program that can notetate what I sing.
Sonic visuals?  if I am correct, what platform supports this tool?
Karen