Re: [music] squeeze it in

On 5/2/22 03:36, Jeanette C. wrote:
May 2 2022, Atte Jensen has written:
https://youtu.be/mJTssnleHUA
As ever, Atte, it is a pleasure to listen to your personal style of
melodic glitch or glitchy melodies. :) Lovely sound palette and balance
between the flighty and grounded elements. The chord progression is
really something else in a modular composition. I found myself reminded
of the beauty of "Click". Thanks a lot for sharing!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Nice and tasteful. Kind of reminded me of the first time I heard a Reactable being used as a melody instrument instead of just a graphical way of controlling otherwise-ordinary sounding synth patterns.

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx