[music] Dancing on 3rd street

Hey hey,
a new track, something upbeat and "empowering" for spring:
https://youtu.be/GcYAcvUBaSM
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzjupql023diuc7/dancing_on_3rd_street.ogg

Loads of Yoshimi for the main FM-pluck/marimba and layering, Csound for vocal processing/alienating and risers. LinuxSampler for firing of those riser/fx and xylophone. More hardware for the rest and tons of LADSPA plugins for processing. I can only applaud the power in those plugins, especially for seeing what they did to the vocals. The first two or three vocal lines are more miss than hit, but it gets a lot better after that.

Feedback is welcome. Beyond that: just enjoy!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

And I love the way with just one whisper
You tell me everything <3
(Britney Spears)