Re: [OT] Missing some LAU emails (initial messages)

Hello,

On 19-04-2022 10:08, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
Not sure if this is something only on my end, but I seem to have missed some recent 'initial' message threads from LAU such as "New Software: Tembro, All-in-one instrument (Sampler or Rompler)" [0], "[music] Pick me up" [1], "Lost soundfont" [2]

Interestingly I did then correctly receive thread responses to these. I did check my spam and no trace in there (and LAU is in theory whitelisted since a while).

I'm wondering if this might be some setting on my side (including ML settings, although I didn't change anything recently), some gmail quirk? I use Thunderbird as a client but I don't think that is relevant (or is it)?

Any tip or help appreciated :-)

Thanks for bringing this up. I double checked the DNS records and added specific SPF and DMARC records for lists.linuxaudio.org, those were missing. Hope Google is happy now.

Best,

Jeremy