Re: [OT] Missing some LAU emails (initial messages)

Hmm, I use Thunderbird, too, and haven't seen that. But my LAU email isn't my Gmail account.

I *have* seen Gmail classify as spam *some* (not all) emails on a different list that goes to my Gmail account. That list is hosted by...Google.

Maybe that's related?