Re: New Software: Tembro, All-in-one instrument (Sampler or Rompler)

Nothing agitated here. But you wrote:

> I consider both of these non-proaudio preview options,

Even if I don't want to use the auditioner but just the individual
instruments outputs, the audiotioner is still connected. Which means
I could still get unexpected very high level outputs. The fact that
the instrument outputs are not connected doesn't help at all.

And preview also happens in a 'proaudio' context. Even then this
should go via a mixer or monitoring manager.

> And Tembro indeed has volume controls. One for the auditioner port

(Trying to find it...)

You mean the thing labelled 'Auditioner MIDI Input' ??
Very well hidden, and it only goes down to -21 dB...

Ciao,

--
FA