** Qsynth - A fluidsynth Qt GUI Interface  **
Qsynth 0.9.6 (mid-winter'22) is out!
Qsynth is a FluidSynth  GUI front-end application written in C++
around the Qt framework  using Qt Designer.
- Migrated command line parsing to QCommandLineParser/Option (Qt >= 5.2;
by Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas).
- New option to change the UI language translation.
- Added DLS file type to the soundfonts selection dialog.
- Fixed translations path to be relative to application runtime.
- source tarball:
- source package:
- binary packages:
- AppImage  package:
- Windows package (thanks to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas):
- Flatpak  package (thanks again to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas):
Qsynth  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software, distributed
under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or
 Qsynth - A fluidsynth Qt GUI Interface
 FluidSynth - A SoundFont Synthesizer
A real-time software synthesizer based on SoundFont 2
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 Flatpak, next-generation technology for building and distributing
desktop applications on Linux
Have fun, make some noise!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-user mailing list