Re: [LAA] rtcqs, continuation of the realtimeconfigquickscan project

On 12/23/21 1:15 AM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
Dear all,

I'd like to announce rtcqs, the continuation of the realtimeconfigquickscan project. It's a port to Python with some added extra's, like a Spectre/Meltdown mitigations check and a Qt GUI. It has the approval of the original author of realtimeconfigquickscan to whom I owe a debt of gratitude, not only for the original code but also for his helpfulness with the continuation, or maybe even evolution of the project.

So check it out, indulge me with bugs, issues, improvements or any other useful feedback on the Codeberg repo which you can find at at https://codeberg.org/rtcqs/rtcqs

Happy system tuning and happy holidays!

Jeremy

Thanks. Returns the same information the older script did.

Although I installed the Q1 GUI, how do you run it? Not important, I prefer the script, but just asking.

--
David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx