Try most any synth with GMorgan

Josep Andreu (Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain) abandoned GMorgan a few years ago. I wrote him, never found out why, but went ahead anyway and made changes. It is GPL2, and I think the copyright was given to the FSF.

I thought it would be good to add a synth, and even compiled some code into it, but never got it working, but I noticed something that made me decide that was unnecessary. I plan to remove the synth code.

If you start about any synth first, then start GMorgan, go to global settings, then link to your choice of synth. All you have to do then is voice as many channels as you use, up to 16.

Bob