Re: [Music] The queen's fugue

Nov 3 2021, Brandon Hale has written:

I love fugues. I really think it is interesting that the fugue has slight tempo variations. Is that written in your fugue's main subject?
No, I just wrote a tempo curve afterwards, going with my intuition for
drama. :)
2:13 has some interesting stereo phasing too which I thought was really cool. What was that?
It's the Calf stereo phaser. I love that phaser a lot, but have rarely
used it in such an obvious way. I did use it in the same way and after
the same accelerando in "The queen is dead", just before the grand
finale.

Thanks for sharing this, fugues rock really hard.
Thanks, Brandon!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Brandon Hale