Re: [semi-OT] acoustic Instrument question

Granted for me personally YouTube is rather a lost cause these days, but I have a simple idea.
why not ask the artist behind the song?
find their site, reach out if both you and they use twitter, etc. i imagine they will be pleased you noticed their creativity, and happy to discuss how they achieved the sound.
Kare