Re: live with keyboard

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:16:03 +0200
From: Gerhard Wolfstieg <gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wish to find the best way to play live on a MIDI keyboard with
softsynths and plugins in my linux notebook (avlinux or debian – or
another if someone knows a better one for this purpose) with a good USB
audio interface (komplete audio 6, which is running very well with jack1
(possibly changing to jack2))

Mostly I have to be able to switch between preconfigured sets of sounds
quickest and easy.

You can try Konfyt, an app specifically for live keyboard playing.
https://github.com/noedigcode/konfyt
http://www.noedig.co.za/konfyt/

Regards
Gideon