An Unusual artifact in a Recording?

Hi All: I guess I may have been on this list in 2015. Have no idea if its still active? I ripped an audio stream of CNN from tunein during an Impeachment Senate Trial this year. Commercials sound quite good, but when CNN anchors as well as Seante audio are playing, it has a sound of a jerking tape. When I tried looking up this type of issue, it mentions avidemux to fixit. I wrote an author of that program, who says I need to examin fps through mpv. So-far we are not making progress. Can any1 please suggest any tools, especially commandline Debian which would correct these audio glitches? If any1 wanted to hear any of these 3 recording, I could certainly upload to my web-site, but they range from 6-13 hours. Thanks so much in advance
Chime