Re: AVB on Linux

Hello Brandon,

As far as I know in order to use AVB the Ethernet port needs to have support for AVB.
So it would not be possible to use with a standard port.
Other than that I don't think that support for the AVB protocol exists on Linux yet.
I would be happy to be corrected though, as I have an AVB enabled interface (Motu), used in USB mode.

Best regards,
Moshe