Re: Hum pickup in DI boxes

That's what I'd use at well except that "church PA" and "other end of
the room" sounds like a significant distance that benefits from
symmetric transmission.

If the laptop is close to the mixer and only one laptop at a time needs
to be connected, that might be the most straightforward way.
These are great points. I don't think running RCA cables across the entire room would be a good idea. Haha. :D Bill said he can't get to the aux ins on the mixer anyways.