[linux-audio-user] Tuning Program or wav files?

eviltwin69@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If you've got a mic you could try pitchtune.  It's a guitar tuner but it
> covers the range.  There are a bunch of guitar tuners listed on Dave's
> page - look under guitar software:
>
> http://linux-sound.org/

Thanks for this post. pitchtune works great. My guitar has never sounded
so good. I tune every note on my guitar down a whole step, so the
"Guitar Note Selector" made this easy.

I can't say I've tried every guitar tunner, but of the ones I have
tried, this one was the best. My guitar is in perfect tune now. I never
knew how good an accoustic guitar can sound when it's in such perfect tune.

Rocco