Re: Searchable archive of this list?

Maybe this is a good one? Does that go back far enough?

Brandon Hale

On 5/12/21 7:42 AM, John Murphy wrote:
I remember answering that question here many years ago and had found
two or three working ones. Marc.info still exists and is searchable,
but the closest to this list is Linux Audio Dev at:

https://marc.info/?l=linux-audio-dev&r=1&w=2

(unless I missed it here: https://marc.info/)

So^W Anyone know the location of a searchable archive of this list?

My search results generally seem to lack anything but links to
where I can buy one...