Re: [music] The frozen alone (acoustic song/ballad)

I really like the chord progressions. They are very well written and don't sound overused. The synth (or is it organ?) you use for the (SPOILER ALERT!) solo is also really cool. I thought the guitar parts sounded pretty authentic (I don't play guitar though). I would like to hear more about your song writing process, especially with how it relates to your Linux workflow!

Nice work! :)

Brandon Hale