[music] concert played live from different locations

Dear LAUs,

tonight (March 26th 2021, 7pm CET) we will play a concert with five
musicians at four different locations, using our ovbox system.
Announcement and stream will be here: https://orlandoviols.com/

The complete production chain is FLOSS and running on Linux:

- remote music collaboration tool ovbox
  (https://github.com/gisogrimm/ovbox/)

- TASCAR virtual acoustic simulator
  (http://tascar.org/)

- blender game engine (with a patch for improvement of video textures)
  (https://www.blender.org/)

- ardour for recording
  (http://ardour.org/)

- OBS for streaming
  (https://obsproject.com/)

- jack, to connect everything
  (https://jackaudio.org/)

Thanks to all developers and the community!

The concert will be streamed via youtube.

Best,

Giso

Spatially separated, but still united in a virtual concert hall through
our newly  developed device: the ovbox, we play consort music from the
English court of the 17th century.