Re: [music] Droning non linear sequencing with Yoshimi and Pure Data

On 10/01/21 09:05, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Thanks a lot for sharing this. It's a nice texture. I like the process,
> using something like PD to drive the performance. It shows a different
> aspect to Yoshimi or a different level of performance.
>
> It's an inspiration!
>
> Best wishes,

On 10/01/21 18:21, Will Godfrey wrote:
Oh, just loving this :)
It's great to see people really making Yoshimi work.
Well done Lorenzo.

(a very happy Folderol)

David, Jeanette, Will,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to know you enjoyed it. I feel more motivated to possibly do more, time (TM) allowing :)

Lorenzo.