Re: [music] vii

Hi Jeanette!

Thanks for listening and for your poetic description, glad you liked it. They can’t all be clicks, you know😏😏

Cheers
Atte

man. 28. dec. 2020 kl. 00.42 skrev Jeanette C. <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Dec 28 2020, Atte Jensen has written:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jheT6rGV648
On a wild December night glitch, ambient and dubstep got together.
Utterly spaced out they managed to have a beautiful daughter and her
name was VII. :) Very lovely piece. I'm missing the strong melody of the
likes of click, but the textures and elements are great! You gave us a
beautiful nine minutes. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

But tell me what happens when it stops? <3
(Britney Spears)
--
Atte

http://latestyoutube.a773.dk